- Get the blue Lembas ‘people’s orders’ book and copy down all people’s orders onto a sheet of paper. Make sure have code, quantity and name of product.
- In the blue Lembas ‘people’s orders’ book, write below all the orders ‘ordered by (name) on (date), then draw a clear line under the orders for that week, then below that write big and clear “orders for delivery…….(the next delivery date)”.
- Get a copy of the [[http://www.greenactionleeds.org.uk/drupal-6.9/sites/default/files/Green%20Action%20Co-op%20Stocklist.xls|stocklist]], best if it is a printed copy (there should be some in the co-op, if not then please print some).
- Go through the most recent invoice and note down items which have not arrived and have been carried forward, so should arrive next week (therefore you don’t want to order these unless you think we’ll need more than is being carried forward). You will know as it says “0.00” in the “Del” column of the invoice. Also, chilled goods – in bold on the invoice – are automatically cancelled if not delivered that week, so don’t worry about them.
- Go through the stocklist and make a note of products NOT in stock – LOOK IN STOCK ROOM! REMEMBER – don’t order carried forward items! And try to anticipate what might run out by the delivery date.
- Make a note of the quantity, code and name of each product needed for ordering (or jot down the name of it and then use the emailed stocklist to get the code- saves you writing it all down). E.g.:
1 * 000123 Healthy organic and vegan food product 5Kg
You need to consider how much we want to have in stock of an item. If not very popular split a crate if you can. It will say ‘S’ on the stocklist if it is splitable.
If you want, order something new! If you think it’ll sell well, and its vegan and preferably organic. Maybe split a crate of something new, just in case it doesn’t sell.
- COMPUTING THE ORDER!
Go to ‘www.lembas.co.uk’
Enter the website and click on ‘log-on’ and type in the code and password. Ask the order co-ordinator Joanne (ee07jgl) for the password and number.
- Click ‘add your order’
Using your order list, type a code into the ‘code’ box, then click ‘code’- If you press enter, it will search for whatever is in the ‘brand’ field. So do click ‘code’!
- Type the number of items you want (eg, 1, or 0.5) then click ‘+’.
- If you don’t have the code, or it is incorrect, do a search for that product (via the ‘brand/commodity’ and ‘description’ boxes)
If you get stuck, read the instructions on top of the web page!
- Click ‘checkout’
- In message box type a friendly greeting of your choice and ‘please send confirmation of order to firstname.lastname@example.org’ and ‘please send eta to email@example.com’.
- Click ‘send order’