- Action points from last week:
- Annmarie: Honey from Headingly: 6.95 retail price, use membership money for this.
- Asa: brought the North Star coffee!
- Marcel: issues with the tea! Payment has to be through invoice, need to get the company to send one. No reply!
- Food Café
- Armly Real Junk Food Project
- Rapeseed oil
- Non-organic produce
- Give it a go
- Amnesty food
There’s already one for Grovsner Mount – ask if you want to be added (but its secret)
Make a Green Action loomio and a food hub subsection then present to big group
- Wednesday at 6: BRYHER AND ANNAS HOUSE. 17 Hessle View, Hyde Park
- Social afterwards, Jazz gig at LS6
- Maple Syrup and Agave Syrup need researching!
- Everyone have a copy of their information that they can email so we can make a daterbase
- Need more!
Real Junk Food Project
- They need to raise money to survive!
- Can we help them?!
- Someone is trying to set up a Pay As You Feel on campus funded by Green Exchange: meet them and get them into the Grovsner Rd Project.
- Not being bought, so maybe we don’t want to buy more just yet
Non- Organic Produce
- Shall we do a food café on this?! YES
Give it a go
- We need a bigger one!
- Ideas: bike powered film: donations could go to the rjfp
- 8-12 December, will bring up at the next GM
- AM: Contact Headingly honey man and ask if he will give us/sell us some honey at retail price
- ASA: Call Lembas and ask by Agatha bester tea infusers are good
- ASA: Find out who said they’d do the cleaning rota
- M: Find out if there is any other way of paying the tea people other than invoices
- AM: Make a Green Action loomio and a food hub subsection then present to big group
- Maple Syrup and Agave Syrup need researching for food cafe
- ANNA: Research possibility of biodegradable pots
- Bryher: RJFP fundraising