Start: 5.40pm Annmarie, Jenny, Georgie, Christa, Marcel, (Ryan Smith – Artist)
- Mural design
- not intimidating
- not just rabbit food
- not just explanation of who we are – more like art
- Have 2-4 colours
- Considered lots of nuts spilling over
- We all liked either the idea of a large figurative central tree with the branches becoming different things
- Or all underground , having a network of ‘grassroots’ becoming different things or being filled with cool shapes
We all liked the roots idea, ‘grassroots’ and as shop is underground, but didn’t want it to be too literal browns and greens. ACTION – GEORGIE PRINTS BASIC OUTLINE SKETCH AND BRINGS TO GENERAL MEETING TO BE SHARED ROUND WITH PENS TO GET EVERYONES IDEAS
- Did the Shopping List for what’s to be ordered on Thursday together.
- Not buying quinoa until a fairtrade supplier is found
- Need to print info on failed Apricot crop for black folder – ACTION?
- Pistachios were not delivered. ACTION – JENNY CALLS LEMBAS ABOUT PISTACHIOS
- Would be easier if we had master list of basic stock – ACTION – ANNMARIE ASK MARCEL TO SENT IT AROUND
- Joel is leaving so Jenny will do the orders with Bissera
- Membership Cards
ACTION – CHRISTA TO PRINT MEMBERSHIP INFO ONTO LABELS OR PAPER
It is not good for the coop for entire stock to be sold.
ACTION – ANNMARIE INVITE ELLIE TO DISCUSS AN ARRANGEMENT. CAN ONLY BUY UP TO HALF OF ORDERED QUANTITY OF FOODCOOP STOCK
- Looked at Loomio threads
TRJFP – space has been booked for a stall on Tuesdays. ACTION – JENNY WILL ARRANGE WITH TRJFP INSURANCE FOR STALL, then we will invite people to man the stall
Snacks – Orderers just need to take the consensus into account – up to 5 snack bars, savoury pastries ordered. Will discuss more flapjacks from That Old Chestnut next time. No more crisps until discussed at foodhub.